[sfvlug-announce] PHP-MySQL Project

Roberto N.LA ogr8nwise1 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:09:52 PST 2005

Hi,
Thanks for the opportunity of sharing this opening with you.   If anyone has
any questions about the opening, please feel free to contact me directly at:
Lawyers' Mutual Insurance Company, Burbank, Ca.  (818) 565-5512.

Thanks again, and Best Regards,

Robert Riddick
VP MIS,
Lawyers' Mutual Insurance Company

PHP-DEVELOPER OPPORTUNITY – Los Angeles, Ca.

Situated in the heart of southern California, we're looking for two SHARP
full-time PHP Developers who will be assisting in the development, coding,
testing and implementation of insurance-related screens and applications
using PHP, MySql, Apache, and Linux servers.

Our work environment is relaxed and stress-free and is small-company
oriented. We are less than fifty employees total, but don't let our size
fool you. We are also a lean, mean, multi-million dollar industry leader in
the type of insurance we offer our clients.

If you like working for small businesses instead of giant ones, and enjoy
NOT having to deal with mega-bureaucracies in order to get things done, then
call us (818-565-5512). Ask for me, Robert Riddick, and let's see what we
BOTH need to do to get you on-board.

The project will last approx. 4-months or more and will be coded mostly
onsite in our Burbank office. The salary, based on your experience and
skills, is negotiable and ABOVE market-rate. The MINIMUM experience using
PHP is 2 – 3 years.   MySql, Linux and Apache experience is a Plus.  If you
DON’T have the required PHP experience, PLEASE  don’t bother contacting us.
The project started 'yesterday', so if you're interested, call me now, or
send your resume to: riddickr at lawyersmutual.com

This opportunity is for local applicants (southern California, USA) ONLY. It
requires development being done on-site, with telecommuting possible as the
project develops.  Please be aware that ALL OUTSOURCING SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT
BE CONSIDERED AND WILL BE DISCARDED IMMEDIATELY.   WE ARE ALSO NOT
INTERESTED IN SUBMISSIONS FROM RECRUITERS.  Resumes that are not from
southern California will not be considered, nor responded to.  We are
accepting inquiries up to November 10, 2005.  All submissions will be
discarded after that date.

This is a bonafide opportunity for two PHP-developers who consider
themselves better than most in developing applications using PHP.   Are we
talking about YOU?